The Wall Family

Hey everyone, we want to be able to share the happenings in our family with our loved ones. Enjoy!

Monday, August 03, 2009

SUMMER 2008!








Hunter turns 10













Fun on the golf course at Grammy and Pops

















Grant and Cami










Long time friends the Redings!

























The Wall Cousins!



















Tanner and Reece Karger










Grant and Curtis














Ava Claire on the golf course while boys are having a game of baseball.






























This is Hunter's true character. He is a goof ball. He and Curtis are 2 peas in a pod and love every minute together.







We had a visit to Grammy and Pops for the 4th of July and fun with cousins.







































Well, it's been way to long since I have written on here. It's already summer 2009 and we are getting ready for yet another school year. Tanner is 14 and will be in 8th grade, Hunter is 11 and will be in 5th grade, Grant is turning 8 this Saturday and will be in 2nd grade and Ava Claire is 3 and will be staying home with Mommy. I really don't even know where to begin. My thoughts today, with all of my kids having Birthdays is that we need to cherish each moment and hugs and love on our kids and hubbys each day. We can never tell them "I love you" too much!! I also want them to know how much the Lord loves them, just as they are and that He takes you through all our challenges walking with us, or carrying us if need be. Since it's been so long since I've written, I'm going to travel backwards and bit and play catch up through my pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home