The Wall Family

Hey everyone, we want to be able to share the happenings in our family with our loved ones. Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

FALL 2008













Ava Claire is potty training her dollys, maybe someday she will try herself! Ha!








Tiger and Lilly looked thrilled with the new addition don't they?


Grant, Josh Keller, Tanner, Ava Claire, Hunter and Zack Keller







Katie and Emily Reding



Lilly and her stylin look.


Tiger and Pudge.




Our newest addition to the family, Pudge!




First day of school for Hunter, 4th and Grant, 1st




AVA CLAIRE WALL

Our precious gift from God... Ava Claire Wall. It still amazes me to this day that the Lord planned for her to be our daugther before she was even born, she was just on the other side of the earth till we could bring her home! Ava Claire is such a light in our lifes. She happy everyday and absolutely loves life, every minute of it. She is quite the talker too. Wow, oh wow, does she ever like to talk. My friends call her language "AVANENSE". Most of the time only Mommy can figure out what she is trying to say, but believe me, she won't give up till she is understood. Here's a few examples ... "I need to dake a tower cause I'm tetty and have tinky peet" ... translation.."I need to take a shower cause I'm sweaty and have stinky feet". She has her favorite lovey which is otherwise known as her "BE BE". Don't leave home without it! She is very imaginative, always busy and into something and can create a game out of anything.


GRANT Age 7
And then we have our "Grantie David Wall" as Ava Claire would say. Oh what a sweet smile and precious dimples. He ended up not having his 2 front teeth for a whole year and I was still not ready for them when they come in. I love that smile! Some people refer to Grant as the beast in sports. He has seen his brothers play for years and now its his turn! Grant has a very kind heart, loves to help and especially loves to be praised for helping or doing the right thing. His face just shines when he gets praised or shows you how he helped out with chores. I was also quick to find out from his teachers that he is a model student. Though his brothers would say he is a bit whiny at times, he sure does hang with the big boys.



HUNTER Age 10
The first word that comes to mind when I think of Hunter is his smile. He is the clown of our family with an incredibly dry whit that keeps us laughing all of the time. He is super intelligent like his big brother and loves his GT day at school. He is our spontaneous athelete. Never things about a play, he just goes for it! Most of the time he is on the ground, but only after flying horizontal to get a ball. Our precious Hunter is also our tender hearted guy who is a friend to everyone and liked by everyone. He doesn't care for change much, so preparation is important for him. My favorite thing, don't tell Dad, is that he still quietly climbs into our bed at night at least 3 to 4 times a week right smack in the middle of us! Love it! I know it is such a short time we have them and I will cherish each moment I can.









TANNER AGE 13







So I want to describe our firstborn and now teenager. The first thing that comes to mind to describe our Tanner is that he is a serious, deep thinker. Tanner is growing into such an amazing young man. Trying to figure out how to live for the Lord in this broken world, and be cool while doing it. He is incredibly intelligent and has done well in his GT/AP courses. He still has a great love for baseball, but now football has come into play and comes in as a favorite too. I will have to say one of the most awesome things I love to see is how much Tanner loves his little sister. He would and does absolutely anything for her and his face lights up when he sees her. He is such a proud big brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home