The Wall Family

Hey everyone, we want to be able to share the happenings in our family with our loved ones. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anniversary of Ava Claire's referral







Today is the day we saw our sweet China angels face for the first time! On Aug. 25th, 2006 we recieved our call that we had been waiting for... our little girl was going to be Gao Shao Hai from Guangdong, China; born on Oct. 28th, 2005. The next day on Aug. 26, 2006 we all waiting very impaciently for the fed ex truck to bring our first pictures of our precious girl! Wow, what an amazing day! I do not have the referral picture on this computer so I will put the picture of the day we got her.
This is a copy of what my Mom sent to me as we celebrate!...
I want to share with you the wonderful verses for yesterday and today about Ava.

Yesterday's verse was, John 15:15 "I have called you friends." That was a blessing
to me because of the dark place GOD rescued Ava from. I am not surprised to see
her beautiful receptiveness to the LORD and her almost comical praying. Yet, I am
convinced the LORD loves to hear her prayers with perhaps greater joy than all our
prayers put together.

Today's verse is from John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you."
We all need to be astounded at the transformation that has taken place in her as we
recall the frightened baby you brought home. You all sacrificed, and GOD rewarded
your sacrifices with a huge personality that comes from this tiny person. And----God
her given her peace, His peace; to become the person He always wanted her to be.

Thank you so much for allowing us to see GOD at work in this generation----and in your
lives!!!!! What joy you all bring us and the LORD!!!!!

loving you with love eternal,
mom \ grammy

1 Comments:

Blogger -Sheri said...

Thanks for posting all the new pictures... I love seeing how much Ms. Ava has changed. She is a knock-out....Her brothers are going to have a tough job ahead of them.

You all look so happy, I know God has truly blessed ALL of you.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home