The Wall Family

Hey everyone, we want to be able to share the happenings in our family with our loved ones. Enjoy!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day weekend

Kevin Tatum and the kids came for a visit. It's hard to believe how big the kids are. I was so nice to see them.


Our little football player! Ava Claire loves to where Hunter's football apparel around the house. I'm not sure she has a chance of being a girly, girly that's for sure. Tom boy all the way! She started back to MDO this week and has had a blast with Sioban in her class again. She and Sioban are becoming quite the pair and adore each other. What a change from last year, she didn't cry at all when I drop her off and was asking when she got to go again. She calls it her "school days".



1 Comments:

Blogger strandfam said...

Rhonda, I was so excited to see an update! I have not checked your blog in quite awhile, it was so fun seeing all of the photos. It looks like your family is doing wonderfully! Ava has grown up so much! Wow can you believe it has been almost 3 years since we met our baby girls? As I looked through your photos I realized I think our little boy and Ava are from the same SWI! Wouldn't that be amazing?!! Next month it will be a year since he has been home! Time goes by way too fast! Miss you guys and wish we lived closer. love, Sarah

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home