First week of school

11am everyday day in the summer!


The first week of school has been great so far. The kids all got the wonderful teachers that we prayed for and each of them have a best friend in their class. This year starting school has been hard on me emotionally as I'm realizing how fast the time with them is going by. Tanner is in 8th grade and will be going to High School next year, Hunter is in 5th grade and moving to Middle School next year and Grant is not my baby boy anymore, he is getting so big. Tanner is turning into a man before my eyes and it is crazy. I cherish each moment with them and don't want to miss a minute of it. I have decided to give up my Southern Living at Home business which has been a part of my life for 8 years now. It was a very hard decision, but I definately know it is the right one. I don't want to be destracted from being the wife and mother the Lord has called me to be and blessed me with. Time is too short!


1 Comments:
Hey Rhonda,
I think about yall all the time. Your kids look so big. Email me so we can catch up Love, Emily
blackburn.5@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home